Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Africa Four CRF1000R

tenerecanada

• Moderators

Another installment in my series of other impractical bikes with over the top modifications. Brimevo Motos in Switzerland has put this together using a CB1000R as a starting point, tossing on a set of CRF450R front forks on and adding some custom parts - that front headlight is angry and I like it. I want one of these 🤣.

p13.jpg

p14.jpg

honda-africa-four-FB-2-1200x628.jpg

A 145-hp, ADV-inspired rally raider from Switzerland! The Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin is one of the world's most formidable adventure bikes, a modern revival of the V-twin desert machines that won the Paris-Dakar Rally four times in the 1980s. The contemporary version is powered by a 92-hp paralle

Adding a link showing the other CB1000R builds that came out of Europe around the same time.

Ortasa_Bilbao-12-1250-FB-2-1200x629.jpg

Honda Garage Dreams is the first motorcycle customization contest in the history of Honda Spain-Portugal, aka Honda Motor Europe Iberia. In January, 13 Honda dealers across Spain and Portugal started with the same platform, the Honda CB1000R from Big Red's vintage-inspired Neo Sports Café range.

Edited by tenerecanada
added link

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Put some Supermoto tyres on there and happy days 😛 ...What is the weight if you know ? ...Would be interesting to know 😄 

• Like 2

• Moderators

The stock CB1000R has a claimed wet weight of 467 lbs, 17 lbs heavier than the T7. (Double the HP!)

• Like 1

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

i like how the CRF1000R turned out EXCEPT that front fender...

it is too............perky...? LOL...

personal thing 😛

• Like 1