Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Overlander Enduro Skills series

FAR&FURTHER

• Premium Member

Overlander Enduro Skills is a series on enduro and off-road skills find useful while traveling around the world.

The series is not meant to be detailed tutorials on the skills, there are more qualified people to do that. I want to share my struggles, fails and talk about how solve those and what lessons I learned in the process.

I focus on safety, energy conservation and practicality, if you're looking for wheelies, wheel spins and trail riding look elsewhere, sorry. 😜

Being stuck in Morocco with Improbably Adventuring who is riding Suzuki DRZ400 we are able to put T7 next to DRZ400 which makes it quite interesting.

• Like 4

RTW Ténéré 700, UK to India & back on Honda CB500X

farandfurther.org | YouTube | Instagram

I am subscriber to your channel. 

Relly good video. 

Great work 

• Premium Member

Thanks  @Cuecumber I have some more ideas on more episodes but I'd love to hear some suggestions or feedback from people so that I can incorporate it into the videos. It worked very good with the 10K series, the questions and episodes were kind of "crowd sourced" 🙂

RTW Ténéré 700, UK to India & back on Honda CB500X

farandfurther.org | YouTube | Instagram

@FAR&FURTHER

Good video.

I see that  "Krecik" is always with your Tenere😉. I used to watch that bedtime cartoon about forty years ago and I liked it very much. See you on road.

10 hours ago, slawmir said:

@FAR&FURTHER

Good video.

I see that  "Krecik" is always with your Tenere😉. I used to watch that bedtime cartoon about forty years ago and I liked it very much. See you on road.

I still play this cartoon to my kids these days. I watched it as a kid in Slovenia (we had lots of great czech cartoons back then playing here, A je to! being my favourite).

We wondered off topic now... 🙂

• Like 2