Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Austria (where arnie comes from)

Sigi

Hello everybody! I'm from Austria. My english is not so good but I will try my best. Your forum is very interesting and informative. I have my T700 since 09/2019. So far I have driven 2500 km and I am very satisfied. Regards Sigi

20190811_194553.jpg

• Like 5

Sigi your English is good.. Welcome to the forum, make sure to open up your own thread and post pictures from beautiful Austria 🇦🇹

Grüße aus England,

Aleks 

Hallo Aleks, thank you! Your german is good too! 👍

• Like 1

Welcome;

Don't worry for most us English is our second language, the problem is we don't have a first.

Thx, 😂👍

all of austria is smaller than some cities in america, and sometimes we don't understand each other .....
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sigi said:

Hallo Aleks, thank you! Your german is good too! 👍

Lived in Berchtesgaden for 5 years, close to Salzburg 👍👌

Hi Sigi,

welcome from Australia. Austria is on our list to visit. it sounds silly but we want to see where The Sound of Music was filmed.

Willkommen aus Australien. Österreich ist auf unserer Liste zu besuchen. es klingt albern, aber wir wollen sehen, wo The Sound of Music gedreht wurde.

How good is Google translator! Let us know if it is accurate.

• Like 2

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

• Premium Member

Welcome. Say hello to Arnie, for us, lol 😂

20 hours ago, Rider 101 said:

Hi Sigi,

welcome from Australia. Austria is on our list to visit. it sounds silly but we want to see where The Sound of Music was filmed.

Willkommen aus Australien. Österreich ist auf unserer Liste zu besuchen. es klingt albern, aber wir wollen sehen, wo The Sound of Music gedreht wurde.

How good is Google translator! Let us know if it is accurate.

Good Morning! You will like Vienna, but also visit Styria (Arnie!). It's a shame that Australia is so far away. Your photos from the motorcycle tours are just great!
  • Like 1