Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Rear axle/swingarm?

roy826

Anyone know at this point if it is the same as a MT-07/FZ-07? Reason I ask is I use the Pitbull trailer restraint system in my toy hauler and open 6x10 trailer. The pins that attach to the restraint system are all that you buy when you bring a new bike into the garage. If the axle hole/nut and swingarm width are the same at the axle as the MT/FZ-o7s then I am good to order up pins for my soon to arrive (I hope) T7. Pitbull has not seen a T7 so they do not list them yet.

They are located in Huntsville, AL. Be great if someone that has a T7 close by to them would be so kind to swing by and see George he could verify on the spot in just a few minutes. I am in MS but I have had several new bikes measured there on site in the past. I took my new back then 2012 Super Tenere in and I am the reason the setup is sold their now, they used my bike for measurements way back in 2011.

Edited by roy826
wrong state