Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from Norway

Raindog

Hello all, greetings from Norway

Ā 

Today I have ordered a blue Tenere 700 with expected delivery within 2 weeks. I have been without a bike for 4 years now, so I think I can do 2 more weeks šŸ™‚

Ā 

Looking forward to getting to know the bike, and this forum

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Raindog said:

Hello all, greetings from Norway

Ā 

Today I have ordered a blue Tenere 700 with expected delivery within 2 weeks. I have been without a bike for 4 years now, so I think I can do 2 more weeks šŸ™‚

Ā 

Looking forward to getting to know the bike, and this forum

Welcome and it will be worth the wait. Enjoy when it comes.

Ā 

Rich

• Like 1

Welcome and it worth the wait!

Ā 

i bet Norway has some fabulous places to ride?

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Matth said:

Ā 

Yeah I am entirely too jealous of the geography this fine gentleman gets to explore. Enjoy!

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Awesome! Ā Iā€™m from Norway as well. Ā Just joined the forum myself. Ā What county are youĀ from?

3 hours ago, Magz said:

Awesome! Ā Iā€™m from Norway as well. Ā Just joined the forum myself. Ā What county are youĀ from?

Hi, I live in Eidsvoll, just outside Oslo

7 hours ago, Matth said:

Ā 

Thanks, we sure do have some fantastic places and roads to visit here. And this year we are encouraged to take the vacation in our own country, so I'm not complaining šŸ™‚Ā 

• Moderators

Welcome.Ā  See, you've been here less than 72 hours and are already networking with other local T7 owners.Ā  We will be anticipating epic photos in your ride reports! šŸ˜‰

Ā 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

5 hours ago, Raindog said:

Hi, I live in Eidsvoll, just outside Oslo

Alot of nice roads down in that region. Ā Iā€™m sure you will have a blastšŸ™‚. Ā Iā€™m from Trondheim myself.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Magz said:

Alot of nice roads down in that region. Ā Iā€™m sure you will have a blastšŸ™‚. Ā Iā€™m from Trondheim myself.

Many nice places in that area too šŸ™‚. I have always enjoyed riding there, specially the area north of Trondheim.Ā SnĆ„sa, Grong and all the way up to Nordland