Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Congrats to ADVUSA, he won the $75 Revzilla gift card Contest!

Cruizin

I have a Revzilla $75 credit and I'm gonna use it give it to someone on the forum in the form of a E-giftcard. 

I will announce the winner on July 12th at 8 pm Pacific time. 

To enter, simply post a link below to the product on Revzilla that you will put the gift card towards.  Be sure to turn off your adblocker on Revzilla and this website, and when you copy the Revzilla link and paste it here , it should also post the image automatically . If not, don't worry your post will still count.  YOU MUST POST A LINK, NOT JUST A PIC! People cant click on pics and see more info on the product! 

Only one entry per person, please.  And if you are wondering, to post a link, just copy the url of the page that has the product you want, and paste it in a post below. 

Our software will pick a random post as the winner on July 12th. 

Moderators are welcome to enter the contest as well.  As far as UK or Aus , I'm not sure if this would benefit you due to shipping costs from the USA and monetary reasons. 

Good luck to all of you, let's see who wins! 

Brought to you by the greatest new bike forum in the world !

Tenere700.net ! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I’ll be getting my tires from revzilla and just used my points getting the Klim Dakar pants. If you are ever around Philly, I’d suggest dropping by the shop😉

heidenau_k60_scout_tires_130801765_ttl.j

A true "50/50" dual sport tire, the K60 Scout brings a proven balance of performance on- and off-road. With an improved tread and compound, the Scout …

mitas_e10_tires_front.jpg

With a big block knob pattern and a radial / bias-ply hybrid construction designed specifically for large adventure motorcycles, the Mitas E-10 provid…

Better? 😉

A0C372A6-B04A-4E0F-9866-D3D3C9875788.jpeg

• Like 3

• Moderators

I would will get these aluminum bead breakers, drill them out and mount them where the passenger pegs go.

• Like 3

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

I would get a KLIM hardanger suit. Step up my gear game. 

klim_hardanger_riding_suit_black.jpg

Named after the Hardanger Fjords in Norway, Klim's foray into the one piece revival is jam packed with everything a multi-season rider would want.

• Like 2

Well, it is about time to replace the helmet.

klim_krios_pro_helmet_ece_dot_arsenal_ar

Koroyd materials and construction elevate impact protection and ventilation for an ADV helmet that protects from the street to the trails.

• Like 2

I'm always a sucker for a tank bag. I own several and can never seem to find the right one.

wolfman_enduro_tank_bag.jpg

The Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag features a versatile 4-point quick release system that fits most dual sport motorcycles and dirt bikes.

• Like 1

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, UtahJack said:

alpinestars_jacket_andes.jpg

Standing on the summit of the original Andes, the Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar Jacket takes multi-season functionality to new heights with vastly impr…

Maybe not the thread for this, but I own that jacket and have been very pleased with it. Good price point for the offering, I recommend.

• Like 1

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

I'd use my $75 gift card and apply it to purchase a Yamaha Tenere 700 from them if they sold them since I don't even have a bike.

But being they don't, I'd get these. 

denali20_d2_trioptic_led_light_kit_with_

Extremely small but extremely bright, the Denali D2 2.0 LED Kit is a rugged pair of light pods that are small enough to mount anywhere on your bike.

• Like 1

puig_clutch_lever16_c_blue_ext_c_black_s

The Puig Extendable Foldable Brake Lever 2.0 is a beautiful update to an already incredible lever. These levers feature both a length-adjustable lever…
puig_clutch_lever16_c_blue_ext_c_black_s

The Puig Extendable Foldable Clutch Lever 2.0 is a beautiful update to an already incredible lever. These levers feature both a length-adjustable leve…

• Like 1

Not convinced yet but I really need a chair for camping.

travel_chair_slacker_stool.jpg

Make The Great Outdoors great again. You're old now, and need a stool to be happy.

• Like 1

Been needing a new Giant Loop MoJavi saddlebags setup. 👍🏻

gia_17_moj_sad-blk.jpg

The Giant Loop MoJavi Saddlebag is back in a new design that is slimmed down and more convenient with all the same tough functionality. At its base the MoJavi is still a water resistant, low profile, easy mounting...

• Like 1

I could use some rain gear.

fly_rain_suit.jpg

When the weather gets moist the Fly Street 2 Piece Rain Suit keeps you dry and comfortable so you can keep racking up the miles in style.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I have a Revzilla $75 credit and I'm gonna use it give it to someone on the forum in the form of a E-giftcard. 

I will announce the winner on July 11th at 8 pm Pacific time. 

To enter, simply post a link below to the product on Revzilla that you will put the gift card towards.  Be sure to turn off your adblocker on Revzilla and this website, and when you copy the Revzilla link and paste it here , it should also post the image automatically . If not, don't worry your post will still count.  YOU MUST POST A LINK, NOT JUST A PIC! People cant click on pics and see more info on the product! 

Only one entry per person, please.  And if you are wondering, to post a link, just copy the url of the page that has the product you want, and paste it in a post below. 

Our software will pick a random post as the winner on July 11th. 

Moderators are welcome to enter the contest as well.  As far as UK or Aus , I'm not sure if this would benefit you due to shipping costs from the USA and monetary reasons. 

Good luck to all of you, let's see who wins! 

Brought to you by the greatest new bike forum in the world !

Tenere700.net ! 

denali_soundbomb_compact_air_horn_plug_n

This kit includes the infamous Soundbomb Compact Air Horn plus a wiring kit for a splice-free install.

"Can you hear me now?"