Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Zion

UtahJack

Well since my wife hasn't gotten her T7 yet, we decided to try the Tenere two up and make a day trip through Zion National Park today.

Bumped the preload up for two up, Tenere preformed perfect, did notice that with two up at speed around 70 mph the tires made much more noise. 

0701201522b.thumb.jpg.0aa8b530a7ed1b6414ad40f700f21a8d.jpg

continued ...

• Like 6

What a beautiful place to ride and less than two hours from home.

0701201447.thumb.jpg.64a1394bb52301711b0708b6572b6a6e.jpg

Continued ...

• Like 3

Saw some big horn sheep but sorry to say didn't get a good photo of them.

1716626883_0701201523a(1).thumb.jpg.d2707d9331079dc3c674c307e065cdba.jpg

The hole you see in the rock face, actually lets light and air into a 1.1 mile long tunnel through the mountain.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I rode through there in 2013 on my Super Tenere and base camped at Zion Ponderosa campground. Actually took a picture exactly where you were in front of the hole for the tunnel. Did quite a bit of off road in the area while there. Rode to the top of the world overlook one day. Cool place you live in.

Beautiful pictures, and the bike looks very nice as well... Been out myself today for 110 miles.. Just passed 4k miles.. Still happy and smiling ☺. 

Aleks