Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

0% for 36 months

Baggey22

My dealer emailed me yesterday and told me about the "Get out and Ride" event included the Tenere 700. So I went onto the dealer's website and put in all my information and got confirmation a short time later that I had been approved to get my Tenere 700 financed at 0% for 36 months! 

Still no idea when the bike will actually show up, as of yesterday the YDS still said "first half of July". Crossing my fingers it's soon! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baggey22 said:

My dealer emailed me yesterday and told me about the "Get out and Ride" event included the Tenere 700. So I went onto the dealer's website and put in all my information and got confirmation a short time later that I had been approved to get my Tenere 700 financed at 0% for 36 months! 

Still no idea when the bike will actually show up, as of yesterday the YDS still said "first half of July". Crossing my fingers it's soon! 

Good to know.

My dealer let me know today that my "2nd half of July" is now "1st half of August" 😢

The PDP scam. I wasn't too bothered at first after getting my deposit in on 22may20. Delivery mid June....Nope . Shipping on June 30.... nope. Dealer now says.... sometime in July " 

1 hour ago, jas340 said:

The PDP scam. I wasn't too bothered at first after getting my deposit in on 22may20. Delivery mid June....Nope . Shipping on June 30.... nope. Dealer now says.... sometime in July " 

I'd bet you're about to find out it's going to be in August. Thats what a lot of other posters on here are saying, and what I just found out too. 

When my dealer got around to actually checking my order status, at my request, it was confirmed that my ship date had changed from 1st half of July to Second Half of July.  That's Yama Speak for Bike arriving in August sucker!!

Read the fine print. Had the same offer here, though needed to buy the Yamaha Protection Plan to qualify, and there were charges by the lender on top, plus setup fees. For some that's still worth it

9 minutes ago, ScorpionT16 said:

Read the fine print. Had the same offer here, though needed to buy the Yamaha Protection Plan to qualify, and there were charges by the lender on top, plus setup fees. For some that's still worth it

75413137-5B86-4EEE-A048-E1BF6E528BE1.png

1 hour ago, Baggey22 said:

75413137-5B86-4EEE-A048-E1BF6E528BE1.png

Was similar here, when I went to the dealer to finalize, there was a YPP (Yamaha Protection Plan) charge, said I don't want that, he re-sent the finance conditions to Yamaha for approval on the spot, came back completely different, Maybe USA is different, keep in mind i'm in Canada. 

• Like 1