Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi from Laval , Qc. Canada

Lonewolf

Have been on a Super Tenere 110 00 kms , doing 60 road 40 off , fire roads , atv trails , forest trails .
Now something a bit lighter . It will need tires really soon , crashbars and other goodies .Ā 
Hope to meet someone somewhere sometime .Ā  Ā šŸ˜‰

20200630_191314.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lonewolf said:

Have been on a Super Tenere 110 00 kms , doing 60 road 40 off , fire roads , atv trails , forest trails .
Now something a bit lighter . It will need tires really soon , crashbars and other goodies .Ā 

20200630_191314.jpg

Welcome to the forum... Bike looks very nice.Ā 

AleksĀ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

20200630_191314.jpg

I think you'll find it like an Enduro machine compared to the Super Ten, especially if you've done 4,400 KM (by my calcs) off road on the big beast.

Ā 

The T7 is just sooooo good. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Ā 

Cheers

Rich

Ā 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Iā€™ll come to Quebec to ride with you! Later this summer letā€™s line something up!

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

• 2 months later...
On 7/3/2020 at 3:20 AM, Rich TT said:

I think you'll find it like an Enduro machine compared to the Super Ten, especially if you've done 4,400 KM (by my calcs) off road on the big beast.

Ā 

The T7 is just sooooo good. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Ā 

Cheers

Rich

Ā 

Actually , i meant 110 000 kms done on the Super Ten at about 60% on road and 40% off , so it wouldĀ be around 44 000 kms offroad ( mix of gravel roads , fire roads andĀ atv trais ) .Ā šŸ˜‰Ā Already 5 000 kms on the small Tenere , a big change from the ST . But oh my what a joy offroad , very nimble bike nice torque (actually quite surprised by it's capacity to munch up hils . For the hp department , not as much asĀ  the big one , but extremely linear . Honestly , i don't need more ... Still need to pratctice my wheelies off road ...Ā 

DSCN9205.JPG

• Like 2