Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from the land of 10,000 lakes!

DT675

Hi all, I don’t have a Tenere yet, sounds like I can’t even place my order until September! Then who know what delivery looks like. Anyway, I did get to test ride one and have been lurking for awhile so I thought I’d join up and ask a few questions while I wait, and wait..

Edited by DT675
  • Like 3

@DT675

Welcome.

You might do a little searching there are a few out there available but they don't last long.

Have seen a few new that were not spoken for and I know of one that was sold used with just 126mi. on it.

Welcome to the forum.. There is plenty to learn from this forum while waiting for the bike and you can always start ordering parts for the bike to keep you entertained. 

Aleks 

Welcome to the forum! Cheers,  Steve 

DT!

I was born and raised in St Cloud, Mn. So even though I left that shitehole when I was 20 and moved to Alaska and then eventually to Washington......you and I are related, very distantly.

Welcome home!!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Welcome!  Consider yourself one of an elite club that's even seen, let alone ridden one of these unicorns. Reaction of most dealers who are queried as to getting a test ride?

maxresdefault.jpg

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Thanks for the welcome!  While I've been lurking I've very much enjoyed All the conversation from members from so many countries! 

And yes, i plan to use my “waiting time” wisely to plan out a winter filled with modifying excitement!