Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Quick video walk around my current T7 mods

Mr.motarded

Bikes looking and sounding great 👍,  Cheers,  Steve 

• Like 1

Good looking bike!   Where did you find the clutch lever setup?  Never heard of that before.

And that kriega OS12 on the crashbars seems like a winner.   Threw a US10 on one side of the OEM crash bar today,  but that still needs some tweaking.  But i like the idea of all the weight down low👍🙂

51 minutes ago, Magz said:

Good looking bike!   Where did you find the clutch lever setup?  Never heard of that before.

And that kriega OS12 on the crashbars seems like a winner.   Threw a US10 on one side of the OEM crash bar today,  but that still needs some tweaking.  But i like the idea of all the weight down low👍🙂

The easy clutch is awesome ive ran them on multiple bike they are actually stunt clutch levers that are a universal fit. I got this one in black. And have ran this same one on a few bikes ive also ran the shorty but i like the regular size wich is like a 2-3 finger clutch. Very high quality and butter smooth action. They are expensive but worth it when your doing offroad stuff and using lots of clutch on the t7 it probably reduced the pull weight at least 50% it almost feels wierd at first cause its so easy it feels like nothing is there it also makes the clutch friction point a little broader wich is nice. 

9F2831C5-84A9-4B7A-9C49-5E8CB5F73484_120

The full length Bone series RSC lever is equipped with a low profile nub at the lever tip. The original RSC design. This easy...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mr.motarded said:

The easy clutch is awesome ive ran them on multiple bike they are actually stunt clutch levers that are a universal fit. I got this one in black. And have ran this same one on a few bikes ive also ran the shorty but i like the regular size wich is like a 2-3 finger clutch. Very high quality and butter smooth action. They are expensive but worth it when your doing offroad stuff and using lots of clutch on the t7 it probably reduced the pull weight at least 50% it almost feels wierd at first cause its so easy it feels like nothing is there it also makes the clutch friction point a little broader wich is nice. 

9F2831C5-84A9-4B7A-9C49-5E8CB5F73484_120

The full length Bone series RSC lever is equipped with a low profile nub at the lever tip. The original RSC design. This easy...

Is it a simple install? Gonna look for a UK supplier. 

11 minutes ago, jojitsu56 said:

Is it a simple install? Gonna look for a UK supplier. 

Very simple install and they are a small business i think they do all their selling in house. In the US.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this, some good ideas here.

Do you have a link for that exhaust?  Is the CB500X connector the Honda OEM one?

2 hours ago, Bad Pritt said:

Was the handlebar easy to replace?

Easy yes but i don't recommend the bars that i got the straight section of the bars is about 1/2" shorter then stock so it puts the levers right at the start of the bend and gives them a wierd angle, ill be changing them to something different eventually i would have went back to stock but i already had my heated grip glued on so im stuck with them for awhile.