Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

ACD on the ball

SKIPNOMAD

Yea mine to, I’m impressed. Shipping notification a few hours after I purchased it.

29 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Moved this to ACD racing USA's section. General discussions board gets too full too fast like a Facebook group. I'm thinking of deleting that section. 

I guess I should have commented on an existing post, my bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SKIPNOMAD said:

I guess I should have commented on an existing post, my bad

No it's fine to start new threads, especially praising a vendor ! In this case, you can just post them in that vendors section instead of general discussions, where everybody posts everything and things quickly get buried and lost.

We have a section for most any t7 topic. And we welcome new topics ! 

• Like 1

UPS sucks as usual, doing their best to lose mine in transit. Used to order something and didn’t think about it arriving now days they all are horrible. USPS, Fedex and UPS all are just incomplete operations imo. 

• Like 1