Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

It made me curious.

UtahJack

Last night I wondered how many miles do I have on my Tenere?

0806200853.thumb.jpg.391fc58fdb80623c6c69d9f4fa110db9.jpg

First, I went what are the odds that I would check my miles and it be exactly 2000 miles.

The amount surprised me, because over 95% of the miles on the bike have been off-road.

Than I got to thinking, in the US who has been blessed enough to put some serious miles on their new bike?

In the US who can give us the highest mileage review?

• Like 1

I've only logged 700 miles so far. Looking forward to some rides I have scheduled this fall. Love the bike! 

2000 mile?  what are you doing? living on the bike?  that' in about a month! Wow!  

• Haha 1

@Brent

I am retired and I when I leave my house and I am in the dirt before the thermostat on the bike has even opened.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brent said:

2000 mile?  what are you doing? living on the bike?  that' in about a month! Wow!  

Must be enjoying the bike so much... Who needs a home when the t7 is out after 7 years of waiting 

😂😂

Aleks 

@Aleksandar13

And to think that is all daylight riding, I haven't ridden my bike after dark, don't even know how well the lights work. Too many deer around here for night rides.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Must be enjoying the bike so much... Who needs a home when the t7 is out after 7 years of waiting 

😂😂

Aleks 

is this what they called a 7 year itch? 😛

@UtahJack nice riding!...working on my way to your status 👍

• Haha 1

Funny, I was just thinking back to when I was young, then I would put some miles on a bike.

I remember the first new bike I bought, It was A Triumph 750 Bonneville. I picked it up at the dealer in San Bernardino,  California late on a Friday afternoon like around 5 in the evening. The bike was just over $2000 brand new.

Monday morning I was at the shop waiting for them to open, told them I was there for my bikes first service, they responded the first service isn't tell 1500 mi. I had a little over 1600 mi. on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2