Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

MT07 engine same as Tenere 700

Southcoastbiker

I’m thinking of buying some engine protection parts from China designed for the mt07 engine would they fit the tenere 700 below are the links

image.jpeg.22bef6030dc8f14c16cf9c3dfa71798b.jpegimage.jpeg.7c33d71bcd938fdcd3bfc412dd30deec.jpegHi 

N74-15C-2T.jpg

T-Rex Racing 2013 - 2020 Yamaha FZ-07 / MT-07 / XSR700 Engine Case Covers

I got a previous used set off eBay, the seller sold his MT-07 and sold his slightly used T-Rex set at a good price. I'm still waiting for my T7.

These engine side covers are very thick. Clutch side will clear easily aftermarket skid plates. The left engine cover will be a tight fit for some of the after market skid plates.

I may have to do some bending on my ACD skid plate on the left side,  or grind down/reshape the UHMW-PE left engine cover for clearance.

TREX A.PNG

TREX B.PNG

ACD b.png

ACD A.jpg

7 hours ago, Southcoastbiker said:

I’m thinking of buying some engine protection parts from China designed for the mt07 engine would they fit the tenere 700 below are the links

image.jpeg.22bef6030dc8f14c16cf9c3dfa71798b.jpegimage.jpeg.7c33d71bcd938fdcd3bfc412dd30deec.jpegHi 

I deleted the links because they lead to a website full of Malware , thats why our server blocked them. I got over 15 malware alert emails from our server after you tried sharing those. Please only post links to reputable websites on this forum. And, ya might want to run a virus scan on your computer now and delete your cache as well. 

Also, maybe your T7 deserves better than Chinese junk. If the website selling them is purposely loaded with malware, do you really trust their low priced junk parts for your bike? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1