Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Yamaha Tenere 700 accessories launched.

PJS

Thats a good page for putting together item lists but not always the page you end up buying from. 

Some of that Yamaha stuff I will buy from them though. 

We here in the corp, opps I meant country USA, we will let you tell us which parts produce best. 

On 5/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, PJS said:

Sorry for editing your post, I only added "Yamaha 'Tenere 700" to the title. As this thread will be indexed shortly and will help people searching for it via google/bing... . 

• 5 months later...

Hi, guys.

I live in Madrid and just got the 2019 Tenere 700. I saw the accesories they sell and for the price there are other stuff at SW motech wich have a great reputation for guards and body kits for adventure motorcycles. They´re in germany and they sent me the engine guard for almost 60 euros less with better quality and the side guards also around 70 euros less that the yamaha ones.

So, in my case, I don´t mind that the stuff has other brand, I prefer quality and price for sure. I also plan on buying the barkbuster lever and brake guards, too. The original ones are just plastic.

https://sw-motech.com/en/Infos/yamaha-700-tenere.htm

Hope this works for you.

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

hahaha! We always look in the neighbors fence, instead of what´s at home, hahaha! 

I was looking for something that would cover the whole front of the engine, tubes included, which on this case looks like those miss part of the exhaust tubes from the right side.

But thanks for the link. There´s other stuff I´m interested on.