Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hi From Yorkshire, UK

MotoCP

Hi all, I've been meaning to join this forum since buying my T7 at the end of May this year, and after receiving an invite from Aleksandar13 today, I thought its about time I said 'Hello'.

So Hello!

Really enjoying the bike and so far it's served me well on a few TET trips so far. The longest was a 1400 mile round trip over nine days of camping to complete the Great Western Trail in the UK.

TET.PNG.fda4a1fe6a87a9934340994b8631970b.PNG1098437469_TETCAMPING.JPG.5fc26aa9d32359405dd1083483e14984.JPG

1927511202_TETTour.JPG.97db9052219606863e3f8cff81e00831.JPGSand.JPG.f42aac9e92fd1fd2a95186464594cd77.JPG

Looking forward to reading what folk are getting up to on their T7's and sharing my experiences with this great bike.

Regards Chris

• Like 3

Hi Chris, 

Nice to see people using the bike as they should... Welcome to the forum. 

Aleks 😊 

29 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Hi Chris, 

Nice to see people using the bike as they should... Welcome to the forum. 

Aleks 😊 

Thanks Aleks, and cheers for the invite.

I bet your T7 is a hoot in the twisties with those SM wheels!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoCP said:

Thanks Aleks, and cheers for the invite.

I bet your T7 is a hoot in the twisties with those SM wheels!

It is very capable I would say 😄... Love mine with this engine... Few more upgrades and I'll be where I want to be. 

Love the pictures, would be nice if you could post some in the club area as well. Thanks 👍 

Aleks