Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

Alain2

Got my T700 couple days ago. Already put 400km on it and I really love it. I used to have sport bikes 15-20 years ago and had a Wr250r 5 years ago. When I sold the Wr250r I really got into fixing and riding vintage 2 stroke Yamaha (RD350 and RD400) And been doing so for the last 5 years, the T700 is quite a big move for me.

The T700 is exceptional like every reviews already said. I think the suspensions are perfect for me, I do not believe I would ever need to upgrade them (I’m 180lbs). I consider myself a beginner off road.

The only negative I have So far is the windshield, it is perfectly wrong for my 6’2” height. I wish it was shorter with a taller one as a factory option. 

Last thing; My local dealer had all 3 color available and they were not advertised anywhere except for the matte black on the dealer website. I was shocked when the salesman ask me what color I wanted. If you live in Atlantic Canada pm me and I’ll put you in contact with my guy, they still have the red and the blue ones in crates!

326C0127-1709-480B-9371-71D1B73910DA.jpeg

• Like 3

Welcome @Alain2, you are going to love this bike!  Modern fuel injection makes tinkering a thing of personal choice rather than necessity!

Beauty, Same situation on the East Coast, a few units available sitting, I picked up "Super Freak" and even got a discount on Bike and accessories! If you plan on Riding the Rock drop me a line!  

• Like 1