Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Another German Rider

Wildduck

Hi,

I‘m 55 and close to buy a Ténéré or 690 Enduro. I know, I know, different animals.

I‘m commuting a lot (15tkm p.a.) , but speed and lean angles are often too high. But I intend to become a more relaxt driver.

My plan is to travel & ride most parts of the TET over the next years. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulation!

In my opinion a very good decision.

In my days, the late 80s, an Enduro was the work horse or universal tool to solve all the commuting, traveling and just biking tasks. Only if you wanted to do all this with Birkenstocks, you had to choose a SR 500...

On 6/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, Wildduck said:

Decision taken! 

5F2C8FBA-711C-4F2A-B6D0-468FE6FE8E7D.png

ice, but that's no existing colour scheme... white looks like this belowimage.thumb.png.4dd6eac2b8d6b02ab1251f1904e91cc6.png

8 hours ago, Rocket Ronny said:

ice, but that's no existing colour scheme... white looks like this below

Yes, but I will go for the above design. I love the classic Yamaha strips. You‘ll just need the  rear plastics from the black model and some tank decals. Either from https://rubberdust.com/yamaha-t700-tenere-legendary-edition/ or from the car foiling shop of sou choice.

Edited by Wildduck

I like the classic Yamaha strips... But that front fender(use a YZ one) needs to be mounted to the lower triple tree...

But me thinks in the next 5-7yrs the motor will get backwards tilted like motors found in the MX bikes if the T7 platform becomes a instant classic hit the MT/FZ-07 achived...

Edited by norcal616

2012-WR250F...2015-FZ-07(Hordpower edition 80whp)...2015- FJ-09 Graves Exhaust Woolich Tune/Kit 120whp

23 hours ago, Wildduck said:

Yes, but I will go for the above design. I love the classic Yamaha strips. You‘ll just need the  rear plastics from the black model and some tank decals. Either from https://rubberdust.com/yamaha-t700-tenere-legendary-edition/ or from the car foiling shop of sou choice.

Nice designs!

I prefer this one with the golden rims: 

Edited by Rocket Ronny

Hi,

will switch to Yamaha. Are you Wildduck from KTM-Forum? You can find me there too;)

Viele Grüße

Martin

• Like 1