Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

10 months and nearly 20000 kms with the Tenere 700

Sitdownman

fuel range issue solution is on the way, new T700 Travel edition. Additional 7 liters if I remember correctly.

Edited by delirium
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, delirium said:

fuel range issue solution is on the way, new T700 Travel edition. Additional 7 liters if I remember correctly.

huh, where did you get that info?

Completely agree with Matth. It's great and so generous that Sitdownman took the time to share so much knowledge and personal experience in this kind of detail. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

Love such detailed walkthroughs of a user experience ! Well done. How do you like the Rallz tyre, just ordered both front and rear to be ready for a new gravel summer 21.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:37 AM, Trollbiker said:

Love such detailed walkthroughs of a user experience ! Well done. How do you like the Rallz tyre, just ordered both front and rear to be ready for a new gravel summer 21.

Have not had an opportunity to ride anywhere much with it but my mate on the other Tenere 700 for the Betoota ride (see ride report above) used one on his bike and it appeared to perform well. 

• Like 1

Just another Tenere Tragic