Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Printed service manual

jeff03064

Any recommendations on where I can buy a printed service manual here in the United States? I found the online pdf one but I'd like a printed one to keep in the garage.  My local print shop quoted me $230 to print that downloaded pdf but that seemed expensive. There's got to be a cheaper option out there.

you can probably cheaper just buy a printer and do that yourself...

the Euro version has 472 pages, even if you print like 10 pages of color, you will be way ahead...my 2 cents 😛

2 hours ago, Flyinbrianbmx said:

$230!!!!! you could buy a printer and 10,000 sheets of paper for that price lol. I'm not sure on your question but good luck!

Maybe I'm not explaining myself very well. I want a printed service manual. If I take the the free downloadable pdf to my local FedEx print shop to print out all 472 pages it's going to cost a sh*t load of money. I'm not paying $230 for this. I want know of others have bought a printed service manual elsewhere. If so, where?

Edited by jeff03064

MY dealer ordered me one for $90 and change.. guess I got a good deal!

Edited by MghtyThor69

The link from Cruizin cost no dollars! I guess I got a better deal 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

• 10 months later...

Is this in the tech tips yet? 

printed mine at work too. 
😂had to open all the windows to let the printer cool down. 😂an inch thick. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Dougie said:

Is this in the tech tips yet? 

printed mine at work too. 
😂had to open all the windows to let the printer cool down. 😂an inch thick. 

Check out the post by Rider101 above on 11/2/2020 for the link. 😉

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

If you have a printer at home, it may have the 2 sided print capacity. My cheap HP does I printed my wolverine manual at work and the T7 manual at home and 3 hole punched them

Not seen one but it will probably just be an update or insert I’m guessing. Probably only a slight change in exhaust and wiring diagram. I’d download this one anyway in case it ever disappears. Then you can add to it or replace it.