Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Dirtracks T7 crash bars + T7 rear rack

GreatDistances

Dirtracks just recently made their T7 crash bars + T7 rear rack available on their site, links below to their USA site.

I'm not affiliated with the company nor have I used these particular items myself, just sharing for those that might be shopping around for such things.  On first look, I do like the simplicity of both of these though, and the prices aren't outlandish either.

tenere700rearrack6_grande.jpg?v=16054636

Tenere 700 Rear Rack  Fits model years  2020 and up. Powder coated made from 3/4 inch steel tubing. Easy bolt on installation, bolts are ...
tenere700crashbar9_grande.jpg?v=16053696

Yamaha Tenere 700 Crash Bar  Fits model years  2020 and up Dirtracks engine crash bars made from 1 inch tubing. Mounts to the frame, not ...

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GreatDistances said:

Dirtracks just recently made their T7 crash bars + T7 rear rack available on their site, links below to their USA site.

I'm not affiliated with the company nor have I used these particular items myself, just sharing for those that might be shopping around for such things.  On first look, I do like the simplicity of both of these though, and the prices aren't outlandish either.

tenere700rearrack6_grande.jpg?v=16054636

Tenere 700 Rear Rack  Fits model years  2020 and up. Powder coated made from 3/4 inch steel tubing. Easy bolt on installation, bolts are ...
tenere700crashbar9_grande.jpg?v=16053696

Yamaha Tenere 700 Crash Bar  Fits model years  2020 and up Dirtracks engine crash bars made from 1 inch tubing. Mounts to the frame, not ...

Thank you. You’re right, price is very reasonable and I like the simplicity. Think I’m going to give these a shot. 

• Like 1

Just now, husky123 said:

Thank you. You’re right, price is very reasonable and I like the simplicity. Think I’m going to give these a shot. 

Right on.  I've got the Givi bars on my T7 presently and hadn't really been looking to make a switch, but these caught my eye.  I'm curious about how much they weigh, may check in with Dirtracks via email.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody any experience with these yet? I also really like the simplicity of them as well and the ability to strap luggage to them as well. Not to mention the very good price point.

• 1 month later...

I have purchased a set but have no bike to install them onto.  They look strong.  The only reason I wanted them is in case of a tip over at a stop.  If I crash at high speed the insurance company will look after it.  The bars will be good.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:44 AM, Landshark said:

I have purchased a set but have no bike to install them onto.  They look strong.  The only reason I wanted them is in case of a tip over at a stop.  If I crash at high speed the insurance company will look after it.  The bars will be good.  

These look very interesting and they make a soft luggage rack and rear rack. Lifetime warranty, made in Canada so no excessive shipping or duties to be paid. I am pretty excited about this versus paying more for rally raid similar products. Anyone try these out yet?

I've had Dirtracks on my '05 XR650 (installed 2014) and have beaten them up pretty good - they're still attached and doing the job.

They're well made and the fit was good - definitely an excellent value.

We ordered a set last year for my father's gen 2 KLR - still well made and a good fit - welds were nicely done.

• 4 weeks later...

I've used their products on my WR250R and it's been put through it's paces - all over Baja, Moab and here in Western Canada. Lots of falls and no issues. I'm tempted to order their rear racks for the T7 that I haven't bought yet 🙂