Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New from Texas

Pflugervillian

Hey Everyone,

New to the Forum and wanted to say hi. I have had the bike since the end of August and have about 6000 miles on the bike. Rode from Texas to Washington state and back. Bike runs great and I am super happy that it finally arrived. 

IMG_20200912_103317 (1).jpg

IMG_20200913_143608.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome from DFW!  Mine will arrive in a few days.  What bags are you using?

Eric 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/5/2020 at 3:36 PM, Eric W. said:

Welcome from DFW!  Mine will arrive in a few days.  What bags are you using?

Eric 

SW-Motech bags but I am thinking of switching to soft pannier kit. 

Believe it not my bike didn't ship with all the parts so I am still waiting on taking delivery!  Ugh.  They should be in this week.  I can't seem to justify the cost of the Yamaha hard bags so I've about decided on Motomosko.  Yours look great!

• Like 1

Welcome from Fort Worth.

• Like 1

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

23 hours ago, Eric W. said:

Believe it not my bike didn't ship with all the parts so I am still waiting on taking delivery!  Ugh.  They should be in this week.  I can't seem to justify the cost of the Yamaha hard bags so I've about decided on Motomosko.  Yours look great!

I got the Mosko Scout 25'S and they are great. You get way more than what you pay for. You won't be disappointed,

• Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes from here in Texas

@SKIPNOMAD - I'm a proud Tech alum so am familiar with your neck of the woods!  So ole Waylon Jennings live in Levelland one time.

Safe travels to all; quite chilly and rainy in DFW so tough to ride, that is, if I actually had a motorcycle!  I suppose it will make a good Christmas gift to myself.

Eric in Wylie