Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Mosko Moto 10% off + free ship, 11/20-11/30/20.

GreatDistances

For those that’ve been window shopping:  Mosko Moto is offering 10% off everything they sell + free global shipping until 11/30/20.  This was enough to finally push me into a Reckless 80 for my T7.

unrally400x400.jpg?v=1577993175

Soft goods for dualsport and adventure touring to accompany you through the roughest terrain. Official online store.

Edited by GreatDistances

30 minutes ago, GreatDistances said:

For those that’ve been window shopping:  Mosko Moto is offering 10% off everything they sell + free global shipping until 10/30/20.  This was enough to finally push me into a Reckless 80 for my T7.

unrally400x400.jpg?v=1577993175

Soft goods for dualsport and adventure touring to accompany you through the roughest terrain. Official online store.

And they are sold out. No more Reckless 80’s. Was trying to buy one and it went from in stock to out of stock while I was looking at accessories 

sad trombone

12 minutes ago, ahamay said:

10/30/20? 

The local pub has sign says "free beer tomorrow" 

My bad, very tired. Fixed it 🙂

• Like 1

Yeah I was out for a ride and came  back and just happened to be on the Mosko site. Was looking at a tank bag and noticed the sale, and then was sad that everything was sold out. 

On 11/20/2020 at 6:06 PM, Liquidape said:

And they are sold out. No more Reckless 80’s. Was trying to buy one and it went from in stock to out of stock while I was looking at accessories 

sad trombone

Just checked the site, the R80 is now back in stock.

• Like 1

Looked yesterday, and the bags weren't available and the rack for the Tenere was $179. Look again today and the bags are available, but the rack is $210.

Should have ordered the rack and waited for the bags...

I guess I'll keep looking.

and now the bags are sold out.

Rocky Mtn ATV is looking better all the time.

Edited by norton73

Odd you are right the racks were discounted before and they are not now. 

I ended up with a rackless system just to spare me the racks on the bike. I had a Bumot system on my S10, figured the bags would carry over to the T7, but nope, they changed the bags and racks so now they are incompatible. Tired of that kind of crap so just going to not bother with racks.

I have hard bags on my R100GS mounted to the OEM BMW frames. I use these when I ride mostly Street and commute. When I go mostly offroad, I remove them and use a set of old ChaseHarper throw over bags.

I decided to go with soft bags on the Tenere because hopefully I will use it to do some BDRs etc. Ideally, I can find some softbags with frames that I can also use with only a small adjustment on the R100GS and the Tenere.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my r80 will show up today. Is it correct that people are using position 2 for the legs of the reckless 80 on the T7?

when it gets here I can check but we have 2 feet of snow so figured I was ask first 😀

Anyone out there using the Reckless system WITHOUT a rear rack?  How are you attaching rear straps to the bike?

31 minutes ago, Thrilla Moto said:

Anyone out there using the Reckless system WITHOUT a rear rack?  How are you attaching rear straps to the bike?

if you look  in here you'll see an example

gent wrapped the straps around the tail

• Like 1