Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New owner form Belgium

Tohil

I bought my T7 a month ago and I'm already at 1000 km's! This forum seems like a fun and helpfull way to get to know the bike even better!

123652512_2741159329494610_5832293475982750136_n.jpg

• Like 1

Welkom op het forum, bienvenue!

It's always hard to guess which language to use, I'll take my chances with betting you're not one of my 80.000 German speaking countrymen 😉

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

4 minutes ago, duibhceK said:

Welkom op het forum, bienvenue!

It's always hard to guess which language to use, I'll take my chances with betting you're not one of my 80.000 German speaking countrymen 😉

I live at the coast so you got it right with 'Welkom op het forum' haha! There are so few German speaking people in Belgium I sometimes even forget they are even there 😄

If it's Knokke or De Panne it might still default to French 😅

It could be a while before I'm emotionally able to take a motorbike to the coast again. My previous (660) Tenere was stolen in Middelkerke during the MX weekend a couple years back.

Still, I spent most summers there during my youth so I do also have fond memories!

Destinationworld.be - Journeys... not just travels | Discoveroverland.eu - Inspiring overland travel meetings

• 2 weeks later...