Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2020 2WDW BLACK FRIDAY SALE


2 Wheel DynoWorks
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Supporting Vendor

It's that time again, and because of all the craziness this year we've decided to do something equally crazy. Almost all of our Mail-In ECU Flashing is ONLY $219.99 with FREE return shipping anywhere in the USA...starting now!

 

Be sure to check out the all new 2wheeldynoworks.com AND don't hesitate to email us at support@2wheeldynoworks.com if you have any questions! We're always happy to help 😁

 

1181477352_2wdwphotoad.thumb.png.49e49f09864f8288a28f7f44862a42ba.png

 

  • Like 1

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, afhaldeman said:

can I do a preorder to take advantage of the deal if my bike hasn't been delivered yet? dealer says january..

They wont see this unless you put an @ before their username. Like this @2 Wheel DynoWorks

 

Even better, just call them. 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporting Vendor
3 minutes ago, Pozik3085 said:

Would this help with a stock bike? Don't know to much about the flash

Definitely! There's still power left on the table and a LOT better throttle response.

  • Like 1

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporting Vendor
11 hours ago, afhaldeman said:

can I do a preorder to take advantage of the deal if my bike hasn't been delivered yet? dealer says january..

Absolutely! We had T7 customers purchasing our ECU flashing months ago before any had even hit the dealership showrooms. There's never any time limit on sending in your ECU once you've processed an order!

 

Fun fact: the current record for a customer sending us their ECU is 19 months after their purchase!

  • Thanks 1

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 2 Wheel DynoWorks said:

Definitely! There's still power left on the table and a LOT better throttle response.

I see there's free reflashes, so if I add an exhaust or any other power add on you would reflash it for those add ons? Also whats average turn around time? 

Edited by Pozik3085
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporting Vendor
3 minutes ago, Pozik3085 said:

I see there's free reflashes, so if I add an exhaust or any other power add on you would reflash it for those add ons? Also whats average turn around time? 

Absolutely! All flashing after the initial flash on an ECU is free of charge (minus shipping).

 

We flash and return ship all ECUs the same day that we receive them, and USPS Priority Mail will usually get an ECU to/from us and anywhere else in the USA within 2-3 business days. USPS Priority Express will knock that down to about 36 hours in most cases!

  • Like 2

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would there be any issue if I ordered and paid now but waited a month or two to send it in? For an UK delivery I know most the customs staff are in lock down and then they'll have the xmas rush and I'm hoping to time it so I only have bike off the road a couple of weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporting Vendor
43 minutes ago, luke2152 said:

Would there be any issue if I ordered and paid now but waited a month or two to send it in? For an UK delivery I know most the customs staff are in lock down and then they'll have the xmas rush and I'm hoping to time it so I only have bike off the road a couple of weeks.

None whatsoever! We have dozens of customers every year take advantage of our sales and send us our ECU at later dates.

 

-2WDW

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2WD2:  what's the end date on your Black Friday sale?  I'm still thinking it over, just wanted to know what the drop-dead date is.  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporting Vendor
1 minute ago, GreatDistances said:

2WD2:  what's the end date on your Black Friday sale?  I'm still thinking it over, just wanted to know what the drop-dead date is.  Thanks!

The sale will be running through Monday night!

  • Thanks 1

2wheellogo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s over. I missed it. Story of my life, too busy earnin it to save it. 
And I missed the Camel-Adv sale by being a week too early with my order. 

Edited by concours
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, concours said:

It’s over. I missed it. Story of my life, too busy earnin it to save it. 
And I missed the Camel-Adv sale by being a week too early with my order. 

Haha same here.  Tried to call to ask questions before I ordered but didn't realize they were closed on Mondays.  Almost ordered anyway without getting the chance to ask but by the time I got home from work it slipped my mind.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully we can still get the Tenere 700 forum deal @ $250.00. I haven't tried the COVID19 discount code yet but hoping it is still available in early January.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.