Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2 more sleeps to go

T700

Not to ride it but to finally see it in the flesh and hopefully get a sit and maybe dribble a bit on it 🙂

I'm talking about the Melbourne showcase which will be a 3 hour drive each way for me but will be worth it, I HOPE.

This will be the decider if this is the bike for me i've been waiting for about 18 months just to look at and i have been holding off buying another bike, instead i have done over 33,000 km on my DRZ in this time waiting.

I hope it half as reliable as that bikes been so far, my mirror come loose on it once and that's it  🙂

Not available till December here 😞

I'll post pics, don't know why as if you havn't all seen a squillion pics already.

Edited by T700
  • Like 1

I'm only an hour 15 minutes away from the event tomorrow but have had so much time off work the last 3 weeks I won't be able to go. You will have to have an extra sit on/look at them for me too!

Let us know how the day goes.

I'm sure it will be reliable, it's a Yamaha!

Shane

The night was terrific along with the bike, i went in with an open mind seeing the bike in the flesh but it did not dissapoint.

One thing i was impressed with myself was the low seat option that splits the seat in two where the rear seat then just unclips with the key and the luggage rack clips in its place turning it into a solo seat and allowing the luggage to sit forward rather than on the other luggage rack at the rear which would give much better handling

This guy did a video of the night so no need for me to say anymore so watch and enjoy.

• Like 1

How were the pies? Not too hot I hope, with good sauce. :)

Wish I was there to have a look at the bikes. Will have to wait till they are in the shops.

30 minutes ago, shaneygrog said:

How were the pies? Not too hot I hope, with good sauce. :)

Wish I was there to have a look at the bikes. Will have to wait till they are in the shops.

Not rubbing it in or anything mate but the pies were perfect😁

• Haha 1