Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

* All Sold * Hard to get KLIM gear for sale!!!

pgeldz

Hi everyone!

So when I bought my Tenere 700 back in June, I also bought a bunch of Klim gear to go with it shortly afterward.

I've been recovering from a major surgery in April, and haven't got a chance to ride at all.

Ever since I've got the ok to go back to my fitness plan, I've been working out like crazy trying to get back in shape, and I've since lost almost 15 lbs, and NONE OF MY NEW KLIM GEAR FITS ANYMORE!!!

It's all brand new, but I can't return it since it's well past the time frame, so I figured I'd offer it up for sale 🙂

Located in Las Vegas.

I have three items:

1)  Klim Baja S4 Jacket, size LARGE, color is Monument Gray.  Retail is $550, I'll do $400 $375 shipped.  I took the tags off, but never worn.

708067322_4061-000_MonumentGray_01.thumb.jpeg.88ceb3a81f73bbbd6d495ade964cd574.jpeg

2)  SOLD!!!  Klim Baja S4 Pant, size 34 Reg, color is Monument Gray.  Retail is $450, I'll do $350 shipped.  I took the tags off, but never worn.

1350233401_4062-000_MonumentGray_01.thumb.jpeg.e99d8c1d2f7c4ff79a1bed1f0e67f995.jpeg

3)  Klim Krios Pro Carbon Helmet, SMALL.  Retail is $700, I'll do $550 $490 shipped.  I did wear this on one ride for 20 min, and it's just not compatible with my head shape.  I got a bad pressure point after 10 min, so I'm going to go another route.  Even though it's a SMALL, the shell size is identical to the Medium helmet, and can be made into a Medium if you buy the Medium size internal pads from Klim, per Klim.

1728696758_3900-000_ArsenalGray_01.thumb.jpeg.c88ba2ec481bd897dd21ad9555e3f0b3.jpeg

Hope these can go to a good home, and hope someone buys them so I can get gear that fits me.

Located in Las Vegas 🙂

- Paul

• Like 1

I have the jacket, in green, really like it. Good luck with your sale (Your pants are a little small for me or i might have been interested)

11 minutes ago, MikeCMP said:

I have the jacket, in green, really like it. Good luck with your sale (Your pants are a little small for me or i might have been interested)

Yeah I love the gear but it just doesn't fit now that I've lost weight 😞

1 minute ago, Cruizin said:

I wish your head was bigger. 

Rob, you can easily make the helmet a Medium by switching out the internal pads, since the Small and Medium are the same shell size 🙂

Its a SMOKING Deal - and if the jacket was black?  we'd have already transferred money! 🙂

i'm still trying to talk myself into it.

1 hour ago, cstatman said:

Its a SMOKING Deal - and if the jacket was black?  we'd have already transferred money! 🙂

i'm still trying to talk myself into it.

Seriously, DO IT!  LoL.  Grey is close to Black, and it doesn't have an accent color so it goes with everything haha.

These prices are incredible!!!  More importantly, I need actually buy gear that fits!

🙂

- Paul

Edited by pgeldz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pgeldz said:

Bumpity Bump.

C'Mon guys, brand new Kilim gear at these killer prices?  I can't believe these didn't sell yet, haha.

🙂

- Paul

Hey Paul go try ADVrider .  

Just now, Limey said:

Hey Paul go try ADVrider .  

I don't have an account there.  And if I sign up, don't you have to have x number of posts before you can make a for sale post?

If you have an account there, and want to post up this link, I won't be opposed 🙂

- Paul

51 minutes ago, pgeldz said:

These prices are incredible!!!  More importantly, I need actually buy gear that fits!

i have a badlands pro - this would be an "additional"  a "n+1"  and im trying to justify, N+1 or bash plate for the T7   

🙂

as they pointed out?  ADV Rider marketplace - it will be gone tomorrow

11 minutes ago, cstatman said:

i have a badlands pro - this would be an "additional"  a "n+1"  and im trying to justify, N+1 or bash plate for the T7   

🙂

as they pointed out?  ADV Rider marketplace - it will be gone tomorrow

But I don't think I could just post up on there with a for sale thread in my first post, can I? Can you link me to the actual forum?

5 minutes ago, pgeldz said:

But I don't think I could just post up on there with a for sale thread in my first post, can I? Can you link me to the actual forum?

i dont hang out on ADV rider --- too much stuff happening

this is their for sale - sign up for a membership, post away

adv_og_logo.png

Stuff you wear

• Like 1

I can’t believe you still have this.  I would have snatched up the Krios when you first posted it but I have a bulbous XL head.  Doh!

On 12/10/2020 at 12:50 PM, Idarex said:

I can’t believe you still have this.  I would have snatched up the Krios when you first posted it but I have a bulbous XL head.  Doh!

LoL!

Yeah, I haven't ridden in forever.  And now that I can, I'm a totally different size!  Well, not in the helmet, I'm still a small in the helmet, but the Krios just doesn't work for me.  Sucks because anything else that DOES fit me better will most likely be much heavier 😞

Bumpity Bump!

Pants are SOLD, helmet and Jacket still available 🙂

Helmet price reduce to just $490 shipped !!!

Jacket Price reduced to just $375 shipped !!!

- Paul

Can’t believe the jacket hasn’t sold. Wonder if people realize that Klim is guaranteed not to leak even if it’s used. 

2 minutes ago, Limey said:

Can’t believe the jacket hasn’t sold. Wonder if people realize that Klim is guaranteed not to leak even if it’s used. 

I've never even worn it!

49 minutes ago, Limey said:

Agree... too bad it's not XL.  Would be a great upgrade to my Dakar jacket.