Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2021 Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally

tenerecanada

• Moderators

Registration is now open for this years Rock Hound Rally. More information can be found on the Rally Connex website here.

I've decided to throw my T7 into the gauntlet and give the bronze class a shot. Let me know if you are thinking of coming out. I know the area quite well and will be riding in and around the Cloyne area most of the summer in preparation for this - even if you just want to come out and see what the riding is like let me know and we will set something up.

This video is of the Gold Class, so take that with a grain of salt. 

I am also signing up for this years Dacre Rally, if anyone out there is interested in pairing up for a day of abuse you know where to find me.

Take care,

Ehren

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting events, odds are pretty good this type of event can take place within a pandemic. 

I will do some further reading, keep us up to date with any big news.  Cheers

• Like 2

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.