Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year From Powerbronze

RichardPB

• Supporting Vendor

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at Powerbronze.

The guy in the big red suit is completing his preflight checks for tomorrow's launch. Will he be leaving any Powerbronze products under your christmas tree ?

No? Well you can still place orders on http://www.powerbronze.co.uk using the UKFORUM1 discount code to get 10% off at the shopping cart as shown below.

914404566_SHOPPINGCART.JPG.9e4484e2571aec41a246161089bb9f1d.JPG

Please ensure you press the Apply Coupon button and wait until the confirmation that has applied comes up. See screenshot below.

1428926177_Couponcode.JPG.eb68cb932b6376920d8e03bb2a57f9be.JPG

We will be closed from Thursday December 24th 2020 until Monday January 4th 2021 at 9 a.m. All orders will be dispatched upon our return. I will answer any messages upon our return.

Thank you for all of your support this year and I look forward to helping you with your queries/orders in 2021.

Stay safe.

All the best,
Richard

Xmsd.thumb.jpg.adad657823b23bb23e2296b8da3a1f55.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichardPB said:

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone at Powerbronze.

The guy in the big red suit is completing his preflight checks for tomorrow's launch. Will he be leaving any Powerbronze products under your christmas tree ?

No? Well you can still place orders on http://www.powerbronze.co.uk using the UKFORUM1 discount code to get 10% off at the shopping cart as shown below.

914404566_SHOPPINGCART.JPG.9e4484e2571aec41a246161089bb9f1d.JPG

Please ensure you press the Apply Coupon button and wait until the confirmation that has applied comes up. See screenshot below.

1428926177_Couponcode.JPG.eb68cb932b6376920d8e03bb2a57f9be.JPG

We will be closed from Thursday December 24th 2020 until Monday January 4th 2021 at 9 a.m. All orders will be dispatched upon our return. I will answer any messages upon our return.

Thank you for all of your support this year and I look forward to helping you with your queries/orders in 2021.

Stay safe.

All the best,
Richard

Xmsd.thumb.jpg.adad657823b23bb23e2296b8da3a1f55.jpg

Happy Christmas Richard!

I ordered a lovely sport screen in clear and it's real quality. I forgot that there was a discount code though. Duuurrr!! Oh well. Great product and many thanks.

Rich

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up that your website is almost impossible to load.

Tried to order stuff the last couple days and it just won't open up.

Is it Flash based by chance?

Cheers, Atom.

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/13/2021 at 8:53 AM, Atomizer said:

Just a heads up that your website is almost impossible to load.

Tried to order stuff the last couple days and it just won't open up.

Is it Flash based by chance?

Cheers, Atom.

yeah, i was abou to purchase 2 items, went through Paypal, and then it told me the basket was empty.