Jump to content
Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Endy brutale exhaust


Tomás Longo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, has anyone tried their exhaust system? I'm thinking about getting it, since it probably solves the problem of the OEM exhaust hitting the swingarm if it falls to the right side. But there isn't much information online about them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2020 at 7:11 PM, Limey said:

Looks like it uses the factory hanger so I can still see a problem when dropped.

The hanger itself isn't the issue there (I mean it's obviously poorly designed, but not what I'm talking right now).

The stock exhaust is huge, and it's the can that hits the floor, the hanger itself might be big, no doubt that, but it doesn't hit the floor, the pillion peg does. Also, if you place the exhaust differently, it should be possible that, even if it bends, it clears the swingarm, effectively deleting the problem.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry, have you some link? To see this solution, I've never heard. Thanx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 365moto.eu said:

Sorry, have you some link? To see this solution, I've never heard. Thanx

 

That's the one I'm talking about 🙂 it uses the stock hanger, looks like it might work

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Tomás Longo said:

Hey guys, has anyone tried their exhaust system? I'm thinking about getting it, since it probably solves the problem of the OEM exhaust hitting the swingarm if it falls to the right side. But there isn't much information online about them.

I emailed them about a sound clip.  There is a clip from an 1190.   I would bet the Tenere version would sound similar.  

 

J

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Goldentaco said:

I emailed them about a sound clip.  There is a clip from an 1190.   I would bet the Tenere version would sound similar.  

 

J

 

I sent them an email a week ago but got no answer.

Thanks for the clip mate, it sounds pretty good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I emailed them asking pictures from the back, in order to figure how much the muffler stick out... they sent me the same pictures posted on their website!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/01/2021 at 9:21 PM, Quolet said:

I emailed them asking pictures from the back, in order to figure how much the muffler stick out... they sent me the same pictures posted on their website!

Lazy shits 😂😅 let me know if you get some pics

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.