Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Endy brutale exhaust

Tomás Longo

Hey guys, has anyone tried their exhaust system? I'm thinking about getting it, since it probably solves the problem of the OEM exhaust hitting the swingarm if it falls to the right side. But there isn't much information online about them.

On 12/30/2020 at 7:11 PM, Limey said:

Looks like it uses the factory hanger so I can still see a problem when dropped.

The hanger itself isn't the issue there (I mean it's obviously poorly designed, but not what I'm talking right now).

The stock exhaust is huge, and it's the can that hits the floor, the hanger itself might be big, no doubt that, but it doesn't hit the floor, the pillion peg does. Also, if you place the exhaust differently, it should be possible that, even if it bends, it clears the swingarm, effectively deleting the problem.

• Like 2

Sorry, have you some link? To see this solution, I've never heard. Thanx

3 hours ago, 365moto.eu said:

Sorry, have you some link? To see this solution, I've never heard. Thanx

That's the one I'm talking about 🙂 it uses the stock hanger, looks like it might work

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Tomás Longo said:

Hey guys, has anyone tried their exhaust system? I'm thinking about getting it, since it probably solves the problem of the OEM exhaust hitting the swingarm if it falls to the right side. But there isn't much information online about them.

I emailed them about a sound clip.  There is a clip from an 1190.   I would bet the Tenere version would sound similar.  

J

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Goldentaco said:

I emailed them about a sound clip.  There is a clip from an 1190.   I would bet the Tenere version would sound similar.  

J

I sent them an email a week ago but got no answer.

Thanks for the clip mate, it sounds pretty good

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed them asking pictures from the back, in order to figure how much the muffler stick out... they sent me the same pictures posted on their website!

On 21/01/2021 at 9:21 PM, Quolet said:

I emailed them asking pictures from the back, in order to figure how much the muffler stick out... they sent me the same pictures posted on their website!

Lazy shits 😂😅 let me know if you get some pics

• Like 2