Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Its coming

simonsez

Hi all,

yamaha yesterday confirmed my ceramic ice T7 being delivered next week to dealer, cant wait, sold my XSR anniversary back in april in readiness for this bike.

Simonsez

4 hours ago, simonsez said:

Hi all,

yamaha yesterday confirmed my ceramic ice T7 being delivered next week to dealer, can't wait, sold my XSR anniversary back in april in readiness for this bike.

Simonsez

Welcome to the group, people joining every day now. We actually launched last year, thinking we in North America would be getting the bike now too. Then, oh shet another year? 

Put your pin on the member map, and someday someone might send you a forum message about a ride event or whatever in your area.  

You also can create one free bike album in our gallery. These member pics are displayed on this websites front and top sections, in an "most recent" format until the next member s post thier latest pics. These add up over the years and become good resource when selling your bike. You have share links for each pic & post on this forum to all social media platforms. Click and share. 

Enjoy the place! 

• 4 weeks later...