Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Instagram

Dakota

Anyone interested in being part of an Instagram group chat? Might be a fast/easy way for quick advice or tips?

Comment below with your IG and i'll get you added.

IG can be a faster way to reach people for quick things / to share photos videos. It's also a great way to see what everyone is up to, and also organize group rides depending on location. There are also plenty of T7 riders not on this forum. 

Definitely not trying to encroach on this forum, just add another avenue for communication. 

Edited by Dakota
  • Like 2

im totes a mega insta "influencer" with at least 6 or 9 followers...

--- but everyone here would be so tired of seeing pix of me in my underwear on the bike  🙂🙂  thats why I stick to this forum for up to the minute info.

.... and less pix of me in my drawers and high heels w duck lips 
🙂🙂😞

sorry, couldn't control myself

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cstatman said:

--- but everyone here would be so tired of seeing pix of me in my underwear on the bike  🙂🙂  thats why I stick to this forum for up to the minute info.

🙂🙂😞

I say: pics or it didn't happen 😜!

• Haha 1

NO, go away.

Edited by whisperquiet
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cstatman said:

🙂🙂😞

I wish this forum had more up the minute info lol. Kind of been dead lately what with yamaha dropping the ball on delivery more Teneres..

i'm not sure how quicker it can be.   I seem to find great info daily.

but ya know ---  😛  Such is the life of an insta influencer supermodel  🙂

AND ya'll all know I am joking, right???   
My only fan is my dog, and thats only cause I feed her and give her walks

Special thanks ARE deserved for Dakota, who started this thread meaning only the best --   and has also worked some IT-Magic to make the google doc of "hey, you can find parts here" more open and accessible.

I'd say this forum is a pretty darn good community of decent folks.
(still not sure why they let me in)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this forum should be banned!

It constantly gives me tips and ideas on how I can spend my hard earned money modifying  my beautiful Tenere to my own taste!

It’s also a complete waste of my time. I’m constantly on it looking through comments on how everyone loves their bike. 

Take it down right now! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Ha ha brilliant and yep totally agree, so far Cruizin has cost me around £14000 and counting, maybe we should start a thread how much he has cost us since he put together this great website!

no seriously once all this poo is over and can start traveling again would be great to meet up with likeminded idiots on their T7,s overseas, personally would love to meet up with some members in Greece and around Canada cos it looks amazingly awesome! #justsayin

Edited by Matth
  • Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 11:31 AM, whisperquiet said:

NO, go away.

You mean $%&^ off.

• Like 1

Alcohol! No good story starts with a salad.

Something tells me that the average age profile for members may well fall into the "luddite" category....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, electric_monk said:

Something tells me that the average age profile for members may well fall into the "luddite" category....

Fully functional, long time riding Luddite.👍🏍

On 1/16/2021 at 10:46 AM, electric_monk said:

What’s a Luddite? 😂😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Pohnjiper said:

What’s a Luddite? 😂😂😂😂😂

I have known for many years what a luddite is or at least I thought I did. 

Your question caused me to look up the term and the history of Ned Ludd. There appears to be a serious misrepresentaton of the Luddite movement. Worth having a read.

I swore to my wife that I would keep this bike stock for at least three years, since I farkled my previous V Strom 650 to the gills, and not getting a single penny back when trading it in for the T7.

Its far from stock already, had the bike for 1,5 months. 🤨

Edited by JayD
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all do realize that there are millennial's that like motorcycles and have money to buy one?  How old were you when you bought your first motorcycle?  Let's grow the sport by adapting to new technology and ways of communication.  If you don't want to use it, that's fine too, but there is no need to be rude to people that do. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5