Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from snowy MN

zaskar

Just joined, been lurking for awhile.  About a month ago I traded the FJ-09 in on a 2021 used T7.  Yep used 2021!  It was a Yamaha reps bike and had 342 miles on it.  Couldn't hardly tell it was ever ridden still looked fresh out of the box.   Hoping to do some more adventure riding.  In 2019 i did the Best of the West tour with Rawhyde and had a blast riding a BMW GS850.  Looking to do some local riding and then get in at least one big trip each year.  Eyeing up the Idaho BDR maybe for this summer.

Thanks for all those who have been sharing their builds and experiences, it's been helpful as i eye up some goodies for the bike.

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another Minnesota boy here. (Minneapolis)Just joined this forum today. Haven’t bought a T7 yet. Still dragging my feet. Hard for me to buy a bike without seeing on first. Larson cycle in Cambridge Mn is getting a shipment next month so mayb I will ge to see one before deciding what to do. If I get a T7 I be looking for others to ride with. Northern Mn and Wisconsin have lots of great places to ride. I do a lot of snowmobiling up there so those ares are familiar. You know of any more used T7’s.? I think you found a needle a haystack.

Hello from snowy Ca, was able to get out for a short ride today as the ice is mostly gone from the roads.

7BCF52FE-A41C-42BD-8BAF-ABBA7889E8B2.jpeg

1 hour ago, NvNick said:

Hello from snowy Ca, was able to get out for a short ride today as the ice is mostly gone from the roads.

7BCF52FE-A41C-42BD-8BAF-ABBA7889E8B2.jpeg

Where are you at? I wish we had some of that snow!! Snowmobile conditions aren’t very good in my area. Usually travel a couple of hours to get to the good trails. Not traveling due to covid. Be a couple months before the bikes come out from under the cover

10 minutes ago, NvNick said:

Graeagle

Beautiful area north of Tahoe/Truckee. Been through Donner Pass a couple time by motorcycle .

Edited by x-treme