Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Sold Husky TX300 and deposit on T7!!

ripnriding

It was time for a new pursuit.  Guy just picked up my 2017 Husqvarna TX 300 and I have put a deposit on a 2021 T7....Purchasing bike from Trenton Yamaha in Ontario Canada.  Just have good vibes from "Bryan" and the small town feel of the shop.  Been told spring delivery.  Let my M2 expire before my exit so have to start all over......enrolled in moto course April 8th and been watching every you tube video ever posted on this bike.  Must haves....proper bash plate and beefier hand guards.  Seems barkbusters have made a name for themselves in all the reviews...have always run cycras so may shake it up a bit and look into options.  small rear rack and call it a day.  Looking forward to the NEXT pursuit :)

• Like 1

I figure after a season I really and truly do miss having the pure off road bike.....I make it happen and pick one up.  The covid market was just too damn hot!!!  I sold my 17 TX for 9k CAD.....I bought this brand new in January 2017 for just under 12k out the door.  Not bad eh?