Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Good morning from the road!

PNWTEN

• Premium Member

Good morning! 

I’m a full time traveler that’s been patiently waiting ( for about 3 years now) for the T-700’s arriveal. The 2012 Super Tenere has 75,000 miles on it and I’m really wanting to loose 100+ lbs.? We’ve already been to the 4 corners and all 48 states (before getting the van) Now it’s time to go slower and deeper into the back country with the T-700 and use the van as basecamp. I’ll be looking for all Tenere owners to join me as I travel. My blog is www.tenereacrosstheusa.com and the same name on Facebook. Join me for a ride! 

F91C92B8-55AC-4CC7-8979-B7AF661129F6.jpeg

35 minutes ago, PNWTEN said:

Good morning! 

I’m a full time traveler that’s been patiently waiting ( for about 3 years now) for the T-700’s arriveal. The 2012 Super Tenere has 75,000 miles on it and I’m really wanting to loose 100+ lbs.? We’ve already been to the 4 corners and all 48 states (before getting the van) Now it’s time to go slower and deeper into the back country with the T-700 and use the van as basecamp. I’ll be looking for all Tenere owners to join me as I travel. My blog is www.tenereacrosstheusa.com and the same name on Facebook. Join me for a ride! 

F91C92B8-55AC-4CC7-8979-B7AF661129F6.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. See our ride report section? That would be a great place to post ride reports and pics so others on here can follow you. 

yeah @TavisB whats your blog again?  You should list it in your profile under "about me". 

FYI Im creating an "off topic" board on here tonight, so we have something to talk about until Yamaha decides to actually start selling this bike. 

• Members
11 hours ago, admin said:

yeah @TavisB whats your blog again?  You should list it in your profile under "about me". 

FYI Im creating an "off topic" board on here tonight, so we have something to talk about until Yamaha decides to actually start selling this bike. 

@PNWTEN it's motoadventure.me

I'll definitely add that and maybe my youtube stuff under my profile.

Off-topic board would be great. Thanks!

Archived