Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

You guys are amazing!

Camel ADV

Congratulations are in order young man.  You're probably the only guy in Calgary to rent anything in the last 2 years.  Good for you, good for us and good for the economy.  Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

From a happy customer, let me say thanks and congratulations.  Your products and support are top notch and I really appreciate your honest business practices.  I'll continue to steer folks your way!

• Like 2

Cool! Always great to see a business expanding, especially one relating to motorcycles and great products.

• Like 1

Just received my anti-bobble head. Nice product.
I was happy to by something from Canada
cheers

• Like 2

Well done Cory, part of a successful business is to ensure your suppliers and staff are happy and to be involved  which creates a tight nit operational team, keep thinking out the box and looking forward and a big well done from me. Pm sent

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I truly love what I do and am happy going into work everyday... well almost everyday 😉

• Like 5

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

thanks Cory! i love my Camel Toe and footpegs of my ATAS! 

i'll be getting the Camel Tank for my T7!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Earlier this year I bought the Camel adv foot pegs, Skid plate and led signal relay. Last week I bought the anti bobble head, kick stand spring and some brake pads. Always a pleasure, especially when you get messages on your package. Thank you to the Camel adv team! 

20210908_121341.jpg

• Like 1