Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Ciao from Motor Valley

gpmucci

• Supporting Vendor

Ciao a tutti.

Mi chiamo Paolo Mucci e vi scrivo dalla Engine Valley in Italia, per l’esattezza da Sant’Agata Bolognese, casa mia é in Piazza Lamborghini e saluto la statua di Ferruccio ogni mattina.

Sono andato a scuola a Maranello, alla Ferrari e in un raggio di circa 50 km abbiamo anche Bugatti, Maserati, Ducati, Zonta ed in passato altre case tra cui Morini, Minarelli ecc.

Insomma, qui si respira benzina fin da piccini.
Ho passato la mia adolescenza a modificare motorini e qualche anno fa ho ripreso a lavorare sulle mie Africa Twin.

Ne feci diverse e feci anche una SuperTeneré molto alleggerita.

Ho poi iniziato a costruire special più competitive assieme al team Kapriony che corrono in Africa con i bicilindrici, usualmente Ktm, ma da quando la T7 é apparsa abbiamo deciso di investire su di lei. 
Il mio paracoppa é nato così, da richieste di amici che intendono correrci e da anni di esperienze sui bicilindrici da off road.

Vi linko il primo video che feci per spiegare il mio paracoppa

Video

Hi everyone. My name is Paolo Mucci and I am writing to you from Engine Valley in Italy, to be exact from Sant'Agata Bolognese, my house is in Piazza Lamborghini and I greet the statue of Ferruccio every morning. I went to school in Maranello, at Ferrari and in a radius of about 50 km we also have Bugatti, Maserati, Ducati, Zonta and in the past other houses including Morini, Minarelli etc. In short, here you can breathe petrol from an early age. I spent my adolescence modifying scooters and many years ago I started working on my Africa Twins. I made several and also made a very light SuperTeneré. I then started building more competitive specials together with the Kapriony team who race in Africa with twin-cylinder, usually Ktm, but since the T7 appeared we have decided to invest in it. My sump guard was born like this, from requests from friends who intend to race there and from years of experience on off-road twins.

Here is the first video I made to explain my sump guard Video!

Why and how my Skidplate was build.

22925D41-3ACE-405B-AC75-8C1CD0143F28.jpeg

3C9D6370-43BB-4C23-95F9-BB8781F1F15D.jpeg

E6BD43D3-6B01-44E9-B2D8-6CBF18B6E6EF.jpeg

F4E90037-936C-4972-9655-904528911D1E.jpeg

DB66D19B-827D-4CA3-B207-68A3A25CA160.jpeg

7EF2F279-EFA8-47D8-82E9-01032387E7FC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporting Vendor
On 2/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, Great Escape said:

Super quality...good job!

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Those look amazing! Wish they would work with my Titanium Arrow Header!

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will long to return!