Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

CAMEL High Exhaust and R&G tail tidy Blinker clearance

Firebolter

Short answer, with the Yamaha small arrow LED's, it is perfect. I can put my finger right under the blinker at the end and barely, I mean like a wisp, can feel the exhaust pulse. I have to drop my finger down .5 to .75 of a inch before I feel the main pulse of the exhaust.  Sounds great with the reducer in, so I am leaving it as delivered! Plus that will keep the exhaust stream a little smaller/tighter to help with NOT heating up the blinkers. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Firebolter
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Picture showing clearance of the Camel high mounted exhaust and Givi Plo2145cam pannier racks (not the OEM Yamaha racks) and the Euro Yamaha Blinkers Plus LED turn indicator with the Camel heat shield on a Camel Tail Tidy.

32h2wijl.jpg

Just an added note, the Givi Plo2145cam LEFT pannier rack (not the OEM Yamaha racks) and the Givi - Sr2145 Monokey/Monolock Top Luggage Rack Brackets are not compatible with the Camel Auxiliary Fuel Tank.

• Like 1

nice set up

Edited by Firebolter

On 2/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, Firebolter said:

Short answer, with the Yamaha small arrow LED's, it is perfect. I can put my finger right under the blinker at the end and barely, I mean like a wisp, can feel the exhaust pulse. I have to drop my finger down .5 to .75 of a inch before I feel the main pulse of the exhaust.  Sounds great with the reducer in, so I am leaving it as delivered! Plus that will keep the exhaust stream a little smaller/tighter to help with NOT heating up the blinkers. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

awesome! And can you tell me what tail rack that is and where you got it??

Thanx

C

Thats the Adventure Spec tail rack. I bought one two weeks ago. Its a nice rack but mine came in damage and now they wont even respond to my email on a replacement. Customer service sucks.  Not happy.

20210527_122518.jpg

20210527_122513.jpg

20210527_124105.jpg

20210527_124134.jpg