Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings from Northern Colorado

Jon W

Good afternoon. First time post as I just took possession of my T7 friday. I had put money down on one in November 2019. The dealer was finally able to locate one in Georgia two weeks ago and had it shipped to Colorado. The dealer is having a terrible time getting these bikes and Yamaha is not offering any info on more shipments. The bike is amazing and is what I thought it would be. I look forward to exploring with my T7 and am pleased that this forum is here especially for us new T7 owners. You'all be safe.

Welcome! There's a couple of us down south a little ways (Denver area) who plan to get together at some point soon for a Pawnee OHV area ride. For sure a fun bike!

mpatch, did you get your T7 today? They are amazing bikes. Now I just have to figure out good places to ride other than street. Having moved from a cruiser to this ADV machine is certainty a new world of riding. You all be safe. Roads are gritty.

2 hours ago, Jon W said:

mpatch, did you get your T7 today? They are amazing bikes. Now I just have to figure out good places to ride other than street. Having moved from a cruiser to this ADV machine is certainty a new world of riding. You all be safe. Roads are gritty.

It's home safe and sound. There isn't much for off road this time of year other than the Grasslands. Most stuff starts to open in June but I don't think much will open this years because of the fires.