Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Greetings from Norway!

chris94

Went to the local dealership with my girlfriend this weekend as she wanted to test drive the XSR 900,  salesrep threw me on a demo Tenere 700 in the meantime. Put my money down on a 2021 Tenere 700 Rally edition today and cant wait for delivery! I've put almost 20.000 kms on a MT-07 the past years, but I've been watching adventure videos on youtube for quite a while. Currently trying to talk my SO into getting a lowered Tiger 900 or similar, wish me luck!

• Like 2

Happy for you!

Did your dealer five you an estimate delivery date?

28 minutes ago, didier said:

Happy for you!

Did your dealer five you an estimate delivery date?

They're saying april, but I'm hearing everything between end of march and late may from dealers in my area, so I've got my mind set for at least a couple of months.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, chris94 said:

Went to the local dealership with my girlfriend this weekend as she wanted to test drive the XSR 900,  salesrep threw me on a demo Tenere 700 in the meantime. Put my money down on a 2021 Tenere 700 Rally edition today and cant wait for delivery! I've put almost 20.000 kms on a MT-07 the past years, but I've been watching adventure videos on youtube for quite a while. Currently trying to talk my SO into getting a lowered Tiger 900 or similar, wish me luck!

Gratulerer fra Haugesund ! Og velkommen 🙂

Congrats on lining up a great bike!  I'm jealous of the Rally Edition, it's not on offer in the states.  I even tried to order the replacement plastics from Europe but Yamaha is not letting it happen.