Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

First Ride in Norther Alberta

Bighopper

I have been on the forum for a month too pick up any info about the T7, which was fantastic.

Picked up my T7 yesterday White & took i for a 189klm ride North of Edmonton. By the time I got home I was shaking from cold (4C on Hwy 18 & 63).

Let the addition begin.

20210313_143858.jpg

• Like 5

What dealer did you get it from?  I'm still waiting for mine.

NICE! I know exactly where you are. Clyde corner coming up! Didn't get the T7 out yesterday as I'm waiting for my shock to return, but put a couple hundred K's on the Super T. The world is a better place on 2 wheels!

• Like 3

I think I have Yamaha disease...

Just now, Landshark said:

What dealer did you get it from?  I'm still waiting for mine.

What dealer are you waiting for? There is at least 2 in Ft. Sask, one in Wetaskiwin, and I think Riverside still has one.

I got mine from Riverside in St Albert. I had put a deposit on it 3 weeks ago.

I was told yesterday that they had sold 10 this past week. He still had 2 on the floor (Blue). Also told that Yamaha told them that there might be a delay in getting there remaining order till July.

There going out the door fast.

PS. First mod done...changed the front seat holding screws around. While ding this I noticed under the seat there was an SAE connector installed direct to battery for charging...Dealer installed?

Waiting for my exhaust mod from Huzar.

• Like 1

I got mine from Riverside last September.  Yes they installed the SAE for you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Canzvt said:

What dealer are you waiting for? There is at least 2 in Ft. Sask, one in Wetaskiwin, and I think Riverside still has one.

Argyll Motorsports.  I hope I didn't pick the wrong dealer.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I guess if you wanted it now, you could go elsewhere. I buy all my Yamaha products (all my bikes actually) from Central Sled in Wetaskiwin as I've known the owner since I was a kid, and always had great service. Still the old school bike shop experience where the owner knows just about all his customers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bighopper said:

I have been on the forum for a month too pick up any info about the T7, which was fantastic.

Picked up my T7 yesterday White & took i for a 189klm ride North of Edmonton. By the time I got home I was shaking from cold (4C on Hwy 18 & 63).

Let the addition begin.

20210313_143858.jpg

Hey bighopper. Good timing that you got the bike yesterday ,with the weather in our area just starting to cooperate for riding. Lot’s of bikes out this weekend.  👍

2 hours ago, Stener said:

Hey bighopper. Good timing that you got the bike yesterday ,with the weather in our area just starting to cooperate for riding. Lot’s of bikes out this weekend.  👍

Yep, But cold riding, I usually don't have to wear layer (I'm a HOT Guy) but I guess getting older I need to get heated grip for sure. Huzar 40cm exhaust on it's way, thanks for the email address.

• Like 1