Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Abba Sky Lift

Stephen H

Hi guys have any of you used or are using an Abba Sky Lift to raise you Tenere up off the floor to wheel around the garage and work on the bike.

If you have what is you experience of using pone.

Cheers Steve

When you go to a dealer, all I have ever seen in the maintenance area are pneumatic lift tables. Must be a reason...

Harbor Freight has a modestly priced one that a lot of guys use. Me.. after decades of kneeling on the ground I bought myself a BOB 1500! (How could I do anything else)

Best of luck to you,

Bob

https://www.handyindustries.com/bob-1500

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Thanks for the reply hibobb but something I forgot to add was I also want to use the ABBA Sky Lift to actually turn my bike round in the garage due to me having a steep driveway. 
Cheers Steve 

• 5 months later...

Hi Stephen, did you get the Sky Lift in the end? I'm considering one and wondered if they're any good with the T7? They are quite pricey so it'd be good to know if they're worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan 

No uneven parted with my hard earned cash for a sky lift. 
cheers Steve 

Hi Dan I got a mover from these guys and cheaper than anywhere else but it’s collection only 

mb0303sn-1.jpg

500lbs motorcycle dolly with 5 castors fitted for ease of movement. also with side stand tray. ride on and turn arround with ease.

Cheers Steve