Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Sold my T7

roy826

Listed it on ADVrider at 1 am, had a message when I got up Saturday morning to call him. He just left my house with an awesome motorcycle. 

I wasn’t using the bike. After buying my Tracer 900 GT last November I had only rode the T7 two times briefly. I had bought new tires but had not even mounted them. They went with the bike. Quickest selling motorcycle I have ever sold! Smooth transaction to a super nice guy who had two ordered but was lucky if he ever got one by end of July when he has a big trip planned. 

I enjoyed my 9 months with it the few times I rode it. Great motorcycle. I waited patiently for 4 years to get one and just seems my life has changed a bit towards how abs where I ride. I’m a little more pavement in the form of sport touring or fast twisty paved road riding. Once I bought the Tracer it just seemed to do it all for me. 

First time in my 58 years I do not own a Suzuki Sportbike either. Sold my last one 4 months ago. But I’m gonna pick up a new GSXR1000 this week if the rain will let up on the forecast and I can go get it. 

I’d like to say this has been a good group to converse with about the T7. Very mature attitude here which I think reflects the type of guys who are drawn to the T7. I’m not saying I’m gone forever who knows another T7 may be in my future once Yamaha finally can build enough of them. Lol 

59B02708-1FB8-4F13-8E88-26A38633BFEA.jpeg

• Like 9