Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Cult status!

TRex

Yep agree. Yamaha do a magazine all about their top selling bikes and cult status such as the R1, 600 Tenere FS1E etc and due to its sales it now sits in that magazine 

2 hours ago, TRex said:

Then back on the highway at 80mph without a worry for a cold beer at home! 

Spain sounds like a nice place to visit....

• Like 1

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Mallorca has a very strong motorcycle culture. Two Moto GP champions come from this little island. More “twisties” here than a cooked bowl of spaghetti! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/28/2021 at 6:54 PM, TRex said:

Mallorca has a very strong motorcycle culture. Two Moto GP champions come from this little island. More “twisties” here than a cooked bowl of spaghetti! 

Great write up and I couldn't make it better. It already has cult status, that's for sure. I love how all the KTM boyz and other haters try to to goof on it with no success.

Mallorca, yeah nice place. Some 40 years ago I had an apartment in Puerto de la Cruz - Tenerife 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been having a hell of a time finding Barkbusters in stock, then a friend sent me this site. I ordered last night and they're going to ship today. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to reduce handle bar bend, I suggest you look for hand guards that attach to the bar clamps. I can’t remember the brand but I have used this set up on two dirt bikes and no bent bars. This is what I use on my dirtbikes. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:47 PM, Hibobb said:

Spain sounds like a nice place to visit....

Spain is a great place to visit, Great People ! They love bikes and seem to breed MotoGP Stars.. I toured for 10 Days last October in between lockdowns, just, and had a fantastic time.

• Like 2