Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Finally.....

electric_monk

So a couple of hours ago I got a phone call from my dealer to say that my T7 has finally been delivered to Dublin and that the dealer should have it on thursday.

It just happens that one of my buddies has an appointment at the same dealer on saturday morning. So I have a free lift to the dealers, which makes things a bit easier with the whole lockdown thing.

Ten weeks has never felt so long.

• Like 7

I'm happy for you.  Still no bike for me.  Supposed to be here the middle of April.  12 weeks and waiting.  

10 minutes ago, Landshark said:

Supposed to be here the middle of April.  12 weeks and waiting.  

Ya, I ordered mine seven weeks ago. At first it was supposed to be here in April, now they are saying April/May... I can order a 0.39¢ light bulb from China and get tracking for it every step of the way, but cannot find out boo on a $10k Motorcycle!!

• Like 3

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Join the club, welcome to the gang... Let the modding begin...😎😅

@electric_monk Congratulations! Ordered mine on 5th december ... Still waiting. Should arrive in may. Is it EURO5 version you got?

Post photos!

As far as I know it is Euro 5. It should be here this afternoon, i'll post some pics as soon as soon as I stop drooling....

Edited by electric_monk
  • Like 1

So here it is, Euro 5 but still a beauty. First impressions after 20 km is that it is everything that I want in a bike. A few small adjustments to the bars, and gear lever and it fits just right.

I can't wait to really get to know it.

IMG_20210402_165557.jpg

IMG_20210402_153330.jpg

Sorry but my phone takes crap pictures.

Edited by electric_monk
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I promised myself I wouldn't do anything  stupid before it had it's first service....This bike is gonna lead me into trouble.

IMG_20210411_183347.jpg

IMG_20210411_183948.jpg

IMG_20210411_185626.jpg

• Like 5

Nice Bike! What kind of rear rack are you using for your topcase?

It's a Givi rack, it was put on by the dealer. I'm gonna ask them to change it because I want to use the Rally Raid soft luggage racks and they're not compatible with each other.

• Like 1