Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Installing Camel things

Toddler

2 hours ago, Toddler said:

after market accessories don't fit properly, the holes never line up, they rub where they shouldn't and they rattle.

exactly my experience every time I buy something from Hepco & Becker ...

• Supporting Vendor
On 3/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Toddler said:

I just installed a bunch of Camel products on my new Tenere 700.

Everyone knows and expects that after market accessories don't fit properly, the holes never line up, they rub where they shouldn't and they rattle.

WELL it's obvious that Cory from Camel doesn't know this because everything fit perfectly!!! What a treat putting everything on my new bike was, I was disappointed when I ran out of stuff to put on. If a Camel part doesn't fit, it has to be Yamaha's fault.

Thanks Cory for doing such a great job!

Todd

Thanks for the kind words @Toddler! I love what I do so it makes it makes things easier 😉

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

2 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

Thanks for the kind words @Toddler! I love what I do so it makes it makes things easier 😉

Your tail tidy was a snap and holy crap, you weren't lying when you said there were a ton of screws in the stock tail monstrosity. . I watched half your Tail tidy vid and went out like an ape to knock it out after a 10 hour day at work, filled my lil magnetic screw cup. Im impressed how fast you came out with that product, actually.  The steel certainly wont be bending and it was a very creative design reusing the stock light but alternative tail light could probably fit too. 

My Blinkers connect for street, unplug for Trails/trees/rocks. 

• Like 1

Camel ADV stuff is incredibly solid and intelligently designed.  Install videos make it a breeze to get going too.  Top. Notch. Gear.

• Like 2