Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

WTB - Lower top clamp, right side cover in Matte Black, and right side windscreen sail panel

JohnnieBoy

Hey all, I know its a long shot but thought I'd throw it out there. Had a minor get off  over the weekend and am trying to get the T7 put back together. The parts are back ordered until July (side cover) and most importantly, the lower top clamp (no current eta). So if anyone has these oem parts because you went aftermarket or a different color, I would be grateful!

Lower (handlebar) top clamp, Yamaha calls it the "holder handle, low." 1 piece bracket that bolts to the top triple clamp and holds/cradles the handlebars. 

Right side cover/fairing in Matte Black. Panel that wears the  right turn signal on it (signal not needed).

Right side wind screen sail panel not so important but if someone has it, I might want it.

Thanks in advance for any consideration. Ya'll enjoy your rides extra special for me since I can't right now! ... and be safe, watch out for the idiots!

20210323_174104.jpg

yamaha_BW3F34421000.jpg

yamaha_BW3F34421000_1.jpg

Edited by JohnnieBoy
edit

• JohnnieBoy changed the title to WTB - Lower top clamp, right side cover in Matte Black, and right side windscreen sail panel

not sure if this will help you ,but the Scotts steering damper mount has a new lower riser "I think" . if you wanted a steering damper that would be a way to get you on the road faster 🙂

Other than that not sure if you tried ebay or something. Going to be hard to get parts for a while I think. 

Good luck,

Mike

• Like 2

oh also this owner has the plastics you might be able to work it out with them.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 5:59 AM, MikeCMP said:

not sure if this will help you ,but the Scotts steering damper mount has a new lower riser "I think" . if you wanted a steering damper that would be a way to get you on the road faster 🙂

Other than that not sure if you tried ebay or something. Going to be hard to get parts for a while I think. 

Good luck,

Mike

Hey Mike, 

Yeah, I saw the Scott's... Didn't want to spend $700 though (edit: $300 for mount kit only... but why wouldn't I want the stabilizer also?!) , even though I am a fan of Scott's (and even GPR). I'm gonna disassemble it this weekend and take the clamp to my buddy's shop, put it in a press and see if I can straighten it.

Saw Bucket Boy's plastics up for sale also. I actually really like the Matte Black! Rocky Mountain has a much sooner eta on the side plastic than PartZilla... we'll see. I've found Rocky Mountain is a better company to deal with. 

Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by JohnnieBoy

Was able to straighten the top clamp at my buddy's shop. That and a few stickers on the side cover and I'm ready to ride 🙂

Love this bike!

• Like 1

I have the Givi crash bars - I duped the bike this past weekend reall hard, bent the bars, did not smash my plastics. Would recommend some kind of crash bar 🙂

Mike

On 4/14/2021 at 7:24 AM, JohnnieBoy said:

Was able to straighten the top clamp at my buddy's shop. That and a few stickers on the side cover and I'm ready to ride 🙂

Love this bike!

I have a new unused lower top clamp I ordered in November 2020.  Got it in Feb 2021 I think.  I adjusted my bent OEM lower top clamp as well.  I was saving the new one I have if it happened again or if the bending didn't hold.  So far so good but it has bent back a hair.

If you really need it we can work something out.

J

• 2 weeks later...