Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

greeting from Oman

Omantwin

Greetings fellow members. I am Ahmed/#omantwine, I have 17 years of off-road riding experience mainly in Oman, looking forward to learning and share with you my experience especially from this part of the world.

regards

Ahmed

• Like 1

Welcome - As-salám aláykum

Would really enjoy stories/pics from Oman. Lived in Nizwa for 2 years building a facility in the industrial estate there. Rode ATV's occasionally in the mountains north of Nizwa between Al-Hoota and Rustaq. Miss the friendly people, arabic/african food and especially the seafood! Safe travels, and post pictures of your beautiful country!

• Like 2

I think I have Yamaha disease...

Thank you bikeever & Canzvt, what a small world, to meet someone had lived in Oman in this Forum, I am glad that you had nice time in Oman, I know that part of Oman it has lovely sceneries especially when you travel on a bike, I will send some pictures while I am passing those areas, meanwhile, you may visit my Instagram account to see more photos #omantwin

Regards

Ahmed

• Like 1