Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from UK

Couchy

Just picked up my T7, tail tidy fitted asap and a quick 100 miles to see what it’s like. Very happy so far. Previously had 160+ bikes and recently a 1000 Africa twin which got used for road, off road and Trackdays 🤣. The same use the T7 will get.

51132331735_281f96c238_b.jpg

51129155656_19827ddd02_b.jpg

GJW_4081

37246004871_709cd77f3c_b.jpg

Edited by Couchy
  • Like 6

• Couchy changed the title to Hello from UK

Excellent and like your style.

Be interested to see how you think it compares to the faster, but heavier AT.

I've modded my T7 a lot and absolutely love it. The base bike is great to be fair.

Enjoy

Rich

2 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

Excellent and like your style.

Be interested to see how you think it compares to the faster, but heavier AT.

I've modded my T7 a lot and absolutely love it. The base bike is great to be fair.

Enjoy

Rich

I liked the AT, there isn’t much in it performance wise tbh and I’ve had a brief run off road and the T7 feels easier. I’ve also got a 250 rally I use for harder off road and the T7 doesn’t feel a million miles away weight wise even if it is, I see we’re not far apart I’m in North Notts and ride the peaks a lot. I regularly work at the grammar school in Lough too 👍

Edited by Couchy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Couchy said:

I liked the AT, there isn’t much in it performance wise tbh and I’ve had a brief run off road and the T7 feels easier. I’ve also got a 250 rally I use for harder off road and the T7 doesn’t feel a million miles away weight wise even if it is, I see we’re not far apart I’m in North Notts and ride the peaks a lot. I regularly work at the grammar school in Lough too 👍

Good to know. I work in Nottingham and sometimes commute on the T7. I also live about 15 mins walk from the grammar school you work at!

I'll look out for you.

Cheers

Rich