Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Regards from Chile, South America

Cheke

Hi, my name is José Luis but my friends call me Cheke
I live between 2 cities in Chile, Santiago (the Capital of Mountain sports, like Ski at the Andes Mountain) and Viña del Mar (Beach city), "between" because i live in both traveling every 4 days
I had several bikes, mainly Yamaha. I started at 1993 with a Honda XLR250 (1989), then a XR250R (1994), CR250R (1998)... and the 2004 i have my very first love, a Yamaha WR426F, YZ400F, Biwis 100, XT600E (1998 and 2004), XT660R (2007 x 2; 2008, 2009 = 4 of this bikes!!!), XT1200Z (2013... i crash her at 2014, almost died), XT660Z (2017)... and now my new love, the Tenere 700 (bought this year on March) a White one!!!

I like very much offroad, here we have various offroad routes, very fun routes!!! crossing the Andes Mountain or Atacama Desert at the North of Chile and about 5.000 Kms of beautiful beaches!

I hope i will learn a lot from here and i hope i can help with something

Best regards! 

2021-02-26 17.39.09.jpg

Edited by Cheke
post a photo
  • Like 2

Welcome aboard.  That's a lot of bikes in your past.  And now you have a T7 to burn around on.  Excellent.  Please post pictures of your rides as it seems like a beautiful area that you can ride in.

• Like 2